I went shopping.

So, I bought a couple of things.  It was kind of an accident...you know how it is when you start looking around on Etsy.  And, I ended up just HAVING to have the antique green trim from Maison Maudie shipped to me. (From France!  Don't you just love the Labrador Retriever stamps that were on the package?)


And then, the day before it came in the mail, I found this "Fleur d'Paris" by Henry Glass fabric on sale.  How could I say no?  Now they live on the shelf above my work table.  What to make!?!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little finds! I know the feeling, I just went crazy buying Henry Road fabric scraps to redo all my dining room chairs. And then, I just happened to find my favorite quilting shop in SF, Peapod, moved and expanded. I had Zoe and we just went a little fat quarter happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what I would do with a treasure like that is mabye make a blouse with that trim around the cloth that matches. Afterward, wear it or it might make a great present. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis